Kingdom of Cambodia
American Embassy, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Government Institutions, Ministries
* Allfoody.com - Home And Tips recipes and cooking confidence for home cooks everywhere
* learn the facts about erectile dysfunction protocol at erectiledysfunctionprotocolconsumerreview
Other Web Resources on Cambodia
- Cambodian Information Center. Many links to
Cambodian information as well as homepages of Khmer and friends around the world.
- Cambodia New Vision. Published by the Prime Minister's office.
- Political Resources on the Net:
Cambodia. Constitution, government, elections, politics, parties, political issues, news & media.
- Governments on the WWW: Cambodia.
National institutions, representations in foreign countries, political parties, additional information.
Cambodia: WWW Virtual Library. Archived file. Asian Studies WWW Virtual Library.
- Doing Business in Cambodia
- An Investment Guide to Cambodia. (PDF)
- The Cambodia Daily
- Cambodia Politics
- Phnom Penh Capital Hall
- Kingdom of Cambodia. The King and Queen of Cambodia
- Destination Cambodia, Lonely Planet. Map, slide show, facts, environment, history, economy, culture,
attractions, recommended reading.
- Cambodian Network Directory. News search, Khmer directory, chat, book, vacation, cartoon.
- Phnom Penh Post. Cambodia's independent news & views, English.
Web of Cambodia. Web of Cambodia was launched with the aim of helping people around the world getting to know more about Cambodia and the Cambodian.
- Cambodian American Radio Network.Internet edition, weekly programming.
- The Cambodia Daily
- Khmer website directory
- Cambodia search engine and directory
- Beauty and Darkness: Cambodia in Modern
History. The odyssey of the Khmer people. History, art & culture, general information.
- National Institute of Public Health. A
research institute, part of the Ministry of Health, to provide target-oriented and qualified Public Health training to key health personnel.
- Cambodian Women Development Agency.
An indigenous, non-profit, non-government organization with no religious or political affiliation but a strong feminist agenda.
- Khmer Institute. A non-profit
organization to inform and educate the public on issues relating to the Khmer people.
- Buddhist Institute.
A key research centre of Khmer culture producing research to the highest international standards, through the education and training of young researchers.
- Cambodian Buddhist
- Khmer Buddhist Organization. Khmers Wats,
the Buddhism's books, the sermons, Vipassana meditation, Buddhism's Webs, Khmer calendar, news, archives.
The Digital Archive of Cambodia Holocaust Survivors. In the loving memories of the Cambodian people who died under the Khmer Rouge Regime from 1975 to 1979, we, Khmers and concerned friends of Cambodia, have formed an ad hoc group to establish the Digital Archive of Cambodian Holocaust Survivors.
National Archives of Cambodia. NAC is responsible for preserving documents, created by the Government of Cambodia, which possess enduring legal and historic value.
- Cambodia Genocide Program: Yale University.
Atrocities by Khmer Rouge regime between 1975 and 1979. Some 1.5 to 2 million Cambodians died unnatural deaths from starvation, overwork, torture and execution.
Please report any broken link, or change of URL address of a site to our
Asian American Net welcomes your
Southeast Asia |
East Timor |
Philippines | Singapore |
Home | Announcements |
Organizations | Central Asia
| East Asia/Far East
Middle East/West Asia |
South Asia |
Southeast Asia |
Asia in General |
Advertise with us
| Suggest A Site |
Classified Ads |
Opinion Page |
Personal Ads |
Doing Business in
Asian Studies Schools |
© All Rights Reserved
Asian American Net