Visit our Classified Ads / Shopping page
Asian American Job Site
* viajes a europa
* A Small Orange Promo Code
* Viajes a Europa desde Mexico.Viajes a Europa baratos.Viajes a Europa todo incluido.Viajes a Europa económicos.Viajes a Europa 2015-2016.Viajes a Europa desde Monterrey Guadalajara. viajes a europa Tours a Europa desde Guadalajara y Monterrey.Paquetes a Europa desde Mexico.Ofertas a Europa desde Mexico.Paquetes a Europa todo incluido.Tours a Europa todo incluido desde Mexico.
* I don't know much about politics but Window Cleaning Perth to the best cleaning in Perth.
* We are a motorcycle transport company leader in our sector, more than 15 years transporting only motorcycles in Spain and Europe.Our prices are the most lower in transport market without loosing the quality of service. transporte de motos - Motorcycle transport in Spain and in Europe. You can enter in our websites or send us an email o firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be pleased to hear from you.
* Discover the best Orlando fence company at Florida Fence Outlet. Supplying wood, vinyl, chain link fences and more in Central Florida..
- ACCESS: (formerly the Arab American Center for Economic and Social Services). A human and social services organization providing social, mental health, educational, artistic, employment, legal and medical services.
- APEX: Asian Professional Exchange. The APEX mission is to be the premier membership organization for Asian Pacific Americans in Southern California who have a strong commitment to excellence in professional development, community service and cultural awareness.
- Arizona Asian American Association. To provide an open forum for all Asians where
they can express and share their concerns, problems and achievements.
- Asia Society. An online resource developed by the Asia Society to meet the
need for timely, reliable, unbiased information and assistance regarding the cultural, economic, social, historical, and political dimensions of Asia.
- Asian Wind. Bridging East and West in Business Technology and Culture.
- Asian American Alliance.
An organization dedicated to informing and advising Asian Americans on their way to American Dream.
Provides news and helpful information on business issues, politics, government immigration laws, social security laws, real estate, education and scholarship information.
- Asian American Architects and Engineers Association. Provides a platform for empowering professionals working in the built environment in personal and professional growth, business development and networking.
- Asian American Arts Alliance, New York: A non-profit service
organization dedicated to increasing the support, recognition and appreciation of Asian American arts.
- Asian American Arts Foundation (AAAF): A Northern California based
non-profit organization representing various community organizations and businesses.
- Asian American Association.
Focus has been targeted to first generation Asians to better assist their new lives in
the United States. Expanded benefits and services not only to Asian Americans, but also to many different ethnicities as well.
- Asian American Bar Association of the Greater Bay Area (AABA).
Provides Asian American attorneys in the San Francisco Bay Area with a vehicle for the unified expression of opinions and positions on matters of concern to all Asian Pacific Americans.
- Asian American Business Association (AABA). Harvard Business School. Was formed to create a community for students who share an interest in Asian American issues.
- Asian American Business Development Center. Was established in New York City in 1994 with a mission to assist Asian American businesses strengthen their capacities to compete in the mainstream marketplace
- Asian American Business Women Association (AABWA). Provides opportunities, resources, training and marketing services to empower women in the business environment and professional growth.
- Asian American Civic Association,
Addresses the educational, workforce development, and social service needs of immigrants of all ethnicities and economically disadvantaged residents of the Greater Boston area.
- Asian American Dance Performances. AADP exists to provide a vehicle through
which Asian Americans can express, interpret and articulate their diverse cultural heritages and experiences through dance.
- Asian American Economic Development Enterprises, Inc. (AAEDE), Montery Park, CA. To create business and personal growth for Asian Americans and others
through education, employment and enterprise.
- Asian Americans for Community Involvement. A nonprofit advocacy,
education, health and human service organization in Santa Clara county, CA.
- Asian American Government Executives Network (AAGEN). The mission of AAGEN is
to promote, expand and support Asian Pacific American leadership in the Federal, state and local governments.
- Asian American Health Coalition: A non-profit organization dedicated to improving the health of all Asian Americans in Houston.
- Asian American Health Initiative. The mission is to identify the health care needs of Asian American communities, to develop culturally competent health care services.
- Asian American Institute. The
mission is to empower the Asian American community through advocacy, utilizing research, education, and coalition building.
- Asian American Journalist Association (AAJA):
A non-profit educational organization with more than 1,400 members in 21 chapters across the U.S. and Asia, AAJA's largest membership bases are generally concentrated in
major metropolitan areas.
- Asian American Justice Center (AdvancingEquality.org).
Advance the human and civil rights of Asian Americans through advocacy, public policy, public education, and litigation.
- Asian American Law Enforcement Association (AALEA). A not-for-profit
organization which represents Asian Americans in law enforcement agencies in Chicago and the Midwestern states.
- Asian American LEAD. Leadership, Empowerment, and Development. Helps Asian
American youth in Washington, D.C. by providing education, leadership
training, after-school programs, summer programs, mentorships, and family support services.
- Asian American Legal Defense and Education Fund. (AALDEF) advocates on behalf
of the ten million Asian Pacific Americans in the United States. Program areas include affirmative action, economic justice, anti-asian violence,
police brutality, voting rights, immigrant rights, and race relations
- Asian America MultiTechnology Association (AAMA). A non-profit organization of
corporations and individuals, AAMA promotes the growth and success of U.S.
technology manufacturing and related enterprises throughout the Pacific Rim.
- Asian American/Pacific Islander Nurses Association (AAPINA).
A professional organization of registered nurses of Asian American and
Pacific Islander background formed to support their professional concerns in the US and globally.
- Asian American Parents Association, (AAPA) Cupertino, CA. AAPA addresses concerns
facing children's K-12 education, provides opportunities for the exchange
of ideas on issues related to education, and organizes activities that support student development.
- Asian American Recovery Services, Inc.: The purpose of AARS is to decrease
the incidence and impact of substance abuse in the Asian and Pacific Islander communities in San Francisco Bay Area.
- Asian Americans For Equality. To advance the rights of Asian Americans and
all those in need through advocacy and access in civil rights, immigrant
assistance, social services, affordable housing, and economic development.
- Asian American Sequential Artists
Resource Guide. To promote and provide information on Asian American sequential artists and their work.
- Asian Americans United, Philadelphia. A non-profit, community based social
change organization. Emphasis on poor and working class, and immigrant and refugee communities.
- Asian-American Village Online. Cultural, career, and community resource
for all Asian-Pacific Islander Americans. Daily news, family and lifestyles, art, politics, discussion, organization partnerships, and other content.
- Asian American Women Artists Association. AAWAA’s mission is to be a catalyst of change and empowerment for Asian American women artists in the visual, literary and media arts.
- Asian American Writer's Workshop (AAWW), New York. A non-profit organization
dedicated to the development, creation, publication, and dissemination of Asian American literature.
- Asian Americans for Community Outreach (AACO). Dedicated to creating a forum
in the San Francisco Bay Area where Asian American professionals and students can meet and foster the common goal of community service
benefiting the Asian American community.
- Asian Communities - MyWsup.com.
The founders of the myWSUP.com site are Asian Americans and we value people who value their cultural backgrounds as we do.
- Asian Human Services,
Chicago. To provide competent and compassionate services to the Asian American community of metropolitan Chicago.
- Asian Law Caucus. The mission of the Asian Law Caucus is to promote,
advance and represent the legal and civil rights of the Asian and Pacific Islander communities.
- Asian Media Access. A non-profit organization dedicated to using media arts
as a tool for social betterment and serving Asian American media needs.
- Asian Pacific American Chamber of Commerce. A not-for-profit membership association dedicated to the economic advancement of Asian Pacific American businesses and professionals.
- Asian Pacific American Heritage Association, (APAHA) Houston. Promoting
cross-cultural awareness, education and appreciation between and among Asian/Pacific Islander groups and other racial/ethnic groups are major
objectives of APAHA.
- Asian Pacific American Labor Alliance (APALA), AFL-CIO. The first national
organization of Asian Pacific American union members and their supporters, and continues the long and proud tradition of Asian Pacific American
workers fighting for justice.
- Asian Pacific American Network. A coalition and network of Asian Pacific
American community-based non-profit organization.
- Asian Pacific Americans for Progress (APAP). APAP is a national network
of progressive Asian Americans and friends. Our goals are to bring progressive values to the community and to organize for electoral
- Asian Pacific Community Fund (APCF), Los Angeles. To provide funds to support health
and human social services not adequately supported by government or local charities.
- Asian Pacific Islander Community Leadership Foundation. Seattle-based nonprofit organization developing
and supporting skilled, values-based API leaders who are devoted to social justice and community empowerment.
- Asian Pacific Islander Legal Outreach. API Legal Outreach (formerly Nihonmachi Legal Outreach)
combines the commitment of a non-profit, community-based organization with the professional services of a law office.
- Asian & Paciﬁc Islander American Health Forum (APIAHF).
Influences policy, mobilizes communities, and strengthens programs and organizations to improve the health of Asian Americans, Native Hawaiians, and Pacific Islanders.
- Asian Women in Business (AWIB). A not-for-profit membership organization to
assist Asian women to realize their entrepreneurial potential.
- Asian Youth Services, Chicago. Serves primarily Cambodian, Laotian and Vietnamese children in the
Uptown neighborhood of Chicago.
Asians in America, New York. A national clearinghouse for news and
information on the Asian Pacific American community.
- Association of Asian Pacific Community Health Organizations.
A national association representing community health centers serving Asian Americans, Native Hawaiians, and other Pacific Islanders.
- Calvert Foundation. Community investment program which helps support economically disadvantaged
communities throughout the country and the world. Provides funding for many groups that directly concern the Asian American community such as Asian
Americans for Equality, Chinatown Community Development Center, SHARE (in India) and many others.
- Center for Asian American Media (CAAM). A non-profit organization dedicated to presenting stories that convey the richness and diversity of Asian American experiences to the broadest audience possible.
- Center for Asian Americans United for Self Empowerment (CAUSE). A nonprofit, nonpartisan, community-based organization with a mission to advance the political empowerment of the Asian Pacific American community through nonpartisan voter registration and education, community outreach, and leadership development.
- Chinatown Community Cultural Center, Washington, DC. celebrates the cultural heritage of Asian Americans, notably Chinese Americans, to foster greater understanding between cultures and races, to
preserve and promote D.C. Chinatown to visitors, to serve as a bridge between the U.S. and China, to educate the general
public about the contributions of Asian and Chinese Americans.
- Chinese Mutual Aid Association (CMAA). CMAA's mission is to serve the needs, promote the interests, and
enhance the well-being of Chinese and other immigrants and refugees in Chicagoland, and to foster their participation in American society.
- Coalition for Asian American Children & Families, New York. Myths &
Facts. Asian American Families Today. Advocates for social policies and programs which support Asian American children and families.
- Coalition of Asian Pacific Americans. A non-profit organization staffed
solely by volunteers working together to build a sense of community among the tri-state area's Asian Pacific Americans.
- Conference on Asian Pacific American Leadership (CAPAL), Washington,
D.C. A non-profit, nonpartisan educational organization whose mission is to
promote Asian Pacific American (APA) interests and success in public sector careers.
- Council of Asian American Business Associations
(CAABA). A statewide non-profit organization that represents the interests of the Asian American business community in California.
- Eth-Noh-Tec. Mission is to build cultural bridges that celebrate diversity, embrace our humanity and create compassionate communities through Asian and Asian American stories that reveal our universal truths.
- Federal Asian Pacific American Council (FAPAC). A nonprofit, nonpartisan organization representing the civilian
and military Asian Pacific American employees in the Federal and District of Columbia governments.
- Kearny Street Workshop. The mission is to promote, preserve and present
art that enriches and empowers Asian American communities.
- Leadership Education for Asian Pacifics, Inc. (LEAP). A national, non-profit,
non-partisan, educational, community-based organization founded in 1982 by a cross section of Asian Pacific American leaders.
- Media Action Network for Asian Americans (MANAA), Burbank, CA. To create an
environment free of racism through accurate, balanced, and sensitive Asian American images.
- ModelMinority.com: A Guide to Asian American Empowerment. As diverse and rapidly changing as the society
we live in, Asian Americans do not conform to any single description.
- Mountain House Asian-American Association. Established in 2011 by a few dedicated residents, MHAAA is the only Asian-American Association in Mountain House, CA.
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association. Only national association of
Asian Pacific American attorneys, judges, law professors, and law students, providing a national network for its members and affiliates.
- National Asian Women's Health Organization (NAWHO). A comprehensive on-line
resource to provide information and education about the health needs of Asian American women and families.
- National Association of Asian American Professionals (NAAAP). All volunteer
organization whose mission is to promote the personal and professional development of the Asian American community. Chapters in Boston, Chicago,
Houston, Los Angeles, New York, and Seattle.
- National Association of Asian American Professionals - San Francisco
Chapter. The Bay Area Chapter of the NAAAP, an all volunteer not-for-profit organization to serve and support organizations,
associations, and enterprises committed to the betterment of the Asian American community.
- National Association of Asian MBAs (NAAMBA). To create the critical mass necessary to galvanize and empower Pan-Asian professionals globally and propel Asian leadership to new heights.
- National Coalition for Asian Pacific American Community Development.
National CAPACD is the first organization dedicated to the housing and
community development needs of the Asian Pacific American population.
- National Council of Asian American Business Associations. Connecting corporate America and government agencies to Asian American chambers of commerce, business organizations, entrepreneurs and leaders.
- National Japanese American Historical Society (NJAHS). Founded in 1980
in San Francisco, NJAHS is a non-profit organization dedicated to the preservation, promotion, and dissemination of materials relating to the
history and culture of Japanese Americans.
- Network of Asian American Organizations. A leading service and information network that unites and promotes the Asian American community through educational, cultural, social, and business.
- Old Asia Hands Society, An informed social group of international bankers of various nationalities, who either resided in Asia or performed significant business travel to that part of the world.
- Performing Arts Foundation for Asian-American. Fosters the spirit of cultural interaction for the common good and general welfare of the Asian-American community at large.
- SAWNET: South Asian Women's Network. A forum for those interested in South Asian
- Second Generation. A non-profit theatre
company dedicated since 1997 to bringing Asian American stories to the world's stage.
- South Asian American Digital Archive (SAADA). Founded in 2008 in order to document and provide access to the diverse and relatively unknown stories of South Asian Americans.
- www.80-20initiative.net. The 80-20 PAC is a non-partisan, pan-Asian, political organization working for
equal opportunity for Asian Pacific Americans.
- Wing Luke Asian Museum, Seattle. The mission of the Museum is to preserve
and present the history, art, and culture of Asian Pacific Americans.
- Yellowworld.org. A community portal focused on Asian advocacy,
dedicated to the cultivation of a collective Asian political and social consciousness.
- Upwardly Global. A nonprofit organization based in San
Francisco that brings highly qualified immigrants and highly progressive employers together.
- Virginia Asian Chamber of Commerce Helps Virginia Asian American businesses to compete in the
American and global marketplace with strategic research, guidance, and connections.